I am currently in the phase of deciding which University I actually want to go to from my offers. Lets just say I’m struggling… a lot.
My top two universities to study dance at are Teesside and DE Montfort but I just don’t know. This is why this post is the pros and cons of each Uni.
So let’s start with DeMontfort
- My teacher from school went there who is an amazing dancer and I’d love to be like her.
- The accommodations nice
- The lecturers are really friendly and they have an open door policy so if you have any problems you can easily go to them – this is from not knowing how to use a washer to help with modules.
- I’ve had lots of contact off of them, I had a phone call from a current student who answered a few of my questions
- The module is something which will benefit me.
- The dance studios are beautiful
- Loads of shops and food places
- My friend is going
- Its 4 hours ish on a coach from where I live /:
- Don’t know if I could see myself there
- Larger class sizes/ intake than Teesside
- Only hour and half to two hours on the coach
- Has dance for camera on the module which really interests me
- Near places such a Newcastle and Saltburn by the sea
- Sent me a really nice note
- Small class size
- Near the city centre
- Has a T J Hughes
- Teesside dance film festival
- Accommodation isn’t too cracking
- The subway didn’t do sweetcorn
- Some people who I know that went to Teesside dropped out within a few months
Peace Out x