I know what you’re thinking ‘WTF ARE OREO BALLS’
Well just trust me on this one…
Heres some pics from the one and only GOOGLE since I’m an idiot and forgot to take a bloody pic.
- 1 pack of Cream Cheese( around 8 Oz)
- 1 pack of Oreos (either normal or golden)
- chocolate to cover
- Place the Oreos (cookie and filling) in a blender and pulse/blend until crumbs form
- Mix the Oreo crumbs with the cream cheese until they are both combined fully. You can use a mixer, spoon or your hands to mix it, however the mixture is rather sticky.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a lined baking tray or a silicone bake mat and then freeze for around half an hour – ensure you freeze so that the next step is successful
- Heat up the chocolate in a pan ( glass bowl above a sauce pan is usually the best way)
- Place the ball in the chocolate and coat it. to remove scoop it out with a fork or a spoon ( if you use a fork do not stab the ball)
- Add sprinkles etc
- You could also place a stick in it so it looks like a cake pop
These are such a cute idea for parties, bake sales etc and you don’t even have to bake them !!!!
Peace Out x
Random Fact – Sherlock Holmes NEVER said “Elementary, my dear Watson”
Previous Blog –http://wp.me/p75geK-9z